Hey! I'm Taylor Davis
I create content that helps you build your audience, increase sales and leave a legacy you can be proud of. The content you'll get from me has the bigger picture in mind - lead generation, problem-solving, connection, loyalty. I'm your go-to for getting your project done.
See some of my work below.
What I Can Do For You:
Here are a few things I'm extremely good at:
- Writing product launch emails for courses or products.
- Writing sales pages for courses or products.
- Writing emails, social media copy, and high-converting blog posts.
- Managing projects, platforms or content - from high-level employee management to dirty details, like calendars or social media.
- Assessing and strategizing Digital Marketing content and efforts.
- Writing for travel, wellness, personal improvement, professional development, creative online businesses, women's health, and the craft of content creation.
- Transformative storytelling.
- Editing and coaching other writers.
What I Cannot Do For You:
I'm all about efficiency, so I'll tell you what you shouldn't hire me for:
- Writing for insurance companies or politics.
- Low quality content with a price tag that won't get you a Starbucks coffee.
- Selling products or service that are a scam. (I can spot them)
Take a look at my work and skills below.
Content + Editing
Content Concept Design & Development - Copywriting
Editing - Proofreading
Former Assistant News Editor of Sidelines
SpeakHealth - Spearheaded design/content creation + copywriter.
Course Development + Marketing
- Emergency Mental Health: Assessment & Treatment
- Rehabilitating Geriatric Balance with Evidence-Based Techniques
- 150+ Techniques for Pain, Posture, Function and Strength in Your Aging Clients
- Counseling Grief Clients: Practical Interventions from New Theoretical Insights
- (Re)Defining the Core: The Key to Functional & Corrective Exercise
- Vyne Education
- Saorsa Creative
- Aisling Nashville
Coding - Design
Setup - Queries - Automation
List Building - Lead Generation
- Photostop - InDesign - Illustrator
Guest Expert Workshops & Articles:
The Authors Transformation Alliance - August 2016 Guest Expert
Interested in creating binge-worthy content?
That's what I'm here for. Drop me a line below.